Social Media Training Courses
Our courses are customized to train your staff on the specific tasks associated with YOUR BRAND. Everything we teach is specific to your organization’s business type, targets, products, services, and offerings.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing and Networking
A few years ago, many corporations thought social media networking and marketing was the savior for marketing their websites and online presence. It didn’t take long to realize that social media marketing had many moving parts, techniques, and most of all wasted hours of getting nowhere.
However many organizations do it right and find it very effective. These companies understand their targets, the power of communicating directly with their customers, their sales cycle, and benefits of customer service.
The benefits of social media differs for each business type. Some organizations can use it for product and service promotion, while others simply use it for extending their brand reach. Most of the benefits really depend on your targets, where they browse, and how they typically interact with companies like yours. Prior to training with DC Web Designers, we offer a free consultation to cover the expected benefits of an effective social media presence for your organization type.
Common Benefits from Social Media Marketing
- Brand Awareness & Likability
- Direct Communication With Your Customers
- Managing PR Crisis and Reputation
- Ability to Showcase Leadership Qualities (valuable content, customer service, community outreach, etc.)
- Direct Link to Website & Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Soft Selling
- Customer Engagement
- Understanding Your Customer Needs
- Analyzing Your Competition
The list of social media benefits can extend past the list we provided above. Many times you won’t see the full breadth of benefits until you begin your social media marketing efforts and engage best practices to make the most of it. Below are benefits of training your team on social media best practices.
Benefits of Training Your Staff on Social Media Marketing
- Preventing social media disasters: By following specific rules and protocols, you can avoid having a social media disaster with a lot of backlash from your customers and followers.
- Save time and money: By training your staff, you can absorb the time and money you would typically spend with a digital marketing company.
- Creating valuable content: There are certain things only your company knows about your industry. It is impossible for digital marketing companies to write content that separates you as an industry expert or industry leader.
- Customer Service: Social media platforms are a great way to interact with your customers and provide answers and recommendations that go along way in customer retention.
- Create a personality: Social media websites are a great place to show your company’s personality. People buy from companies they like and social media is a great place to create “likability”.
- Empowers Your Employees: By showing trust and providing brand responsibilities you are creating loyal employees.
- Understanding Your Customers: By interacting with your customers, you get a true feel of what they want, what they would like to see improved, and what they dislike about your product and service offerings.
DC Web Designers Social Media Training Courses
- Our courses are customized to train your staff on the specific tasks associated with YOUR BRAND. Everything we teach is specific to your organization’s business type, targets, products, services, and offerings.
- Our training courses are equipped to handle everything from one-on-one to large groups.
- Each training course comes with documentation allowing these new skills to become ingrained in your corporate business processes and enabling internal training for future growth and turnover.
- We offer a variety of training options, from very basic skills to advanced social media practices.
- We utilize your existing social media platforms and followers as our training example, applying newly learned skills directly to your posts and treads.
- All training courses are led and facilitated by our senior staff, each with more than 5 years of social media experience.
Custom Features of DC Web Designers Website Management Courses
- Mentoring Services: Many of our clients opt in for our mentor program, allowing for post-training support and assistance with a DC Web Designers team member.
- Onsite / Remote Training: DC Web Designers is equipped to provide training courses at your corporate location or off-site locations such as conference rooms or training facilities.
- National Availability: Our training courses are done throughout the United States. In many circumstances we travel to train our clients in various offices throughout the country.
- Custom Course Length and Scheduling: We understand that scheduling can be difficult and is why we provide flexible course training options.
Lets start driving traffic to your site.
Pick up the phone right now and call 410-740-9181. We promise not to confuse you, scare you, or talk politics. What we will say may surprise you, and what we show you will leave an impact.