Website Management Training
Most organizations have a false belief that it takes computer programming skills to manage their website. This is not true. Basic, everyday, computer skills, is typically all anyone needs to maintain and facilitate the majority of corporate websites.
Almost every website utilizes software called a content management system. You may have heard of some of the more popular ones such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla. This software lives behind your website and is utilized to make changes to the content, graphics, links, and documents. It requires no more skills than any other software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Yet web design companies typically charge the same hourly rate for making website changes as they do for complex computer programming tasks.
In most cases your staff can learn how to use a content management system by taking a one week training course. In addition, by empowering your organization to handle your ongoing website maintenance, you change the culture, internal processes, and confidence levels of everyone involved, producing profound benefits on many levels.
DC Web Designers Website Management Training Courses
- Our courses are customized to train your staff on the specific tasks associated with YOUR WEBSITE. Everything we teach is specific to your site’s design, content, documents, links, and graphics. Everything we teach is specific to your needs and is not a generalized course covering material not related to your sites goals and objectives.
- DC Web Designers’ courses are equipped to handle individual and group training.
- We train for every experience level, from basic skills to advanced website management capabilities.
- DC Web Designers utilize your existing website as our training platform, applying newly learned skills directly to your content and web pages.
- All training courses are led and facilitated by our senior staff, each with more than 10 years of content management system experience.
Custom Features of DC Web Designers Website Management Courses
- Marketing Plans: DC Web Designers will create a marketing plan that outlines the goals & objectives, strategies, and analytics needed to sustain the health of your marketing efforts.
- Training Materials: Your training course can be recorded to be viewed for future use. In addition, documentation can be created specific to support the marketing efforts that meet your internal needs.
- Mentoring Services: Many of our clients opt in for our mentor program, allowing for post-training support and assistance with a DC Web Designers team member.
- Onsite / Remote Training: DC Web Designers is equipped to provide training courses at your corporate location or off-site locations such as conference rooms or training facilities.
- National Availability: DC Web Designers’s provides in-house training, and using our online materials makes it easy to accommodate any location.
- Custom Course Length and Scheduling: Take advantage off our flexible scheduling options to meet your organization’s needs.
Lets start driving traffic to your site.
Pick up the phone right now and call 410-740-9181. We promise not to confuse you, scare you, or talk politics. What we will say may surprise you, and what we show you will leave an impact.